What makes our study tours and programs different?
We’re more than just logistics coordinators
Our study programs and tours connect your students with the most open-minded innovators in businesses. They get the chance to work there, collaborate and contribute their knowledge.
- Study tours for university students - from a single day to a few weeks
- Longer study programs, designed as part of your academic curriculum
Each program and tour is built from scratch, meticulously researched and designed entirely to your requirements.
Across a range of degree subjects, we provide real-life experiences which deliver a positive, practical addition to academic learning.
Want to know how it works in practice? Here's what we did for the American University.
A complete view of sustainability
Your students want to see how their degree will benefit them in the wider world. Therefore, when we look at sustainability we include all three of its pillars:
Across diverse industries, countries, cultures and time zones we research the most relevant examples of best practice and innovation in the real-life world of business.
Your students get the opportunity to put their theoretical learning into practice - not only environmental auditing, but also the challenges of integrating sustainability into a commercial environment.
What do you need from your study tour or program? Get in touch here.
…and a memorable experience
This level of depth, breadth and detail is not available elsewhere.
Building on the topics relevant to your academic course, we will organise a range of activities including:
- Site visits to a range of businesses, both small and large
- Direct access to the `shop floor’ - how innovative concepts work in practice
- Sourcing partner organisations for long-term, collaborative consulting projects
- Learning and networking events with industry professionals
- Discussion groups, webinars and debates
Your students not only learn from the experience, they also get the opportunity to contribute their own ideas and specialist knowledge in front of future employers and stakeholders.
To discuss what you need, call us on +44 (0) 333 567 6768. Or, if you prefer email us here.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our services, please send us a message.