Experiential Learning during COVID-19
Even before the pandemic, Cosaris was already meeting the growing demand for digital learning and virtual events. After all, with no need for travel, online events are more sustainable - and more cost-effective for the people taking part.
Now, we do realise that most people are bored to tears with endless Zoom conferences, so the Cosaris team do things differently. While it can never replace face-to-face human connection, we make the online learning experience something to get excited about.
Learning experiences and study tours
In short, we do the travelling for you. Here’s how it will work:
- We identify the countries and organisations where best practice, trends and innovation are relevant to your organisational goals or academic teaching.
- We take you there virtually, walking you through the same experience so that it feels as though you’re there in person.
- You get all the benefits of a learning tour without leaving the office or campus.
Sounds like a good idea? Check out how we put the idea into practice.
Discussion groups, summits and conferences
Let’s be honest, most online summits are pretty dull. We’ve decided to use gamification and human interaction to make them fun, surprising and informative. They will involve:
- Challenging yet doable tasks to encourage engagement and create flow.
- The element of surprise (obviously, we can’t tell you about this because it will spoil the surprise.)
- Video, plus interactive competitions and challenges
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our services, please send us a message.