Virtual events management
At Cosaris, we have teams ready and waiting to manage your virtual event and make sure it runs like clockwork.
We’re here to demystify the process, organise everything for you and make it easy. But first…
Why host a virtual event?
Hosting a virtual event is one of the quickest ways to generate leads and raise funds. It’s why they have become so popular. But actually, virtual events do a lot more than that.
By hosting an event designed to help others, you create a win-win opportunity for everyone who takes part. It gives you the chance to:
- Engage a huge target audience with useful, relevant content
- Position your brand or project next to thought leaders and experts
- Become a trusted influencer in your chosen field
- Build a precision-targeted list of people and organisations interested in what you offer
- Rapidly form relationships with the widest possible network of stakeholders
Virtual events work for any kind of industry, organisation or niche. You may want to raise funds, raise awareness, quickly grow your marketing list or generate targeted leads. Tell us your objective and we’ll organise an event that gets the job done.
Don’t just take our word for it. Check out this case study.
(Virtual) event management - Here’s how we help
Do you need a multi-day global virtual summit, short webinar, one-day conference or a series of expert talks? We have a vast network of expertise at our disposal to make it happen - from tech to marketing, subject experts to content curators.
Our teams work in close collaboration with you to:
- Define your target audience
- Create an agenda and topics
- Run a marketing campaign to raise awareness amongst the right audience
- Plan and curate engaging content (from copywriting to pre-recorded videos)
- Identify, recruit and coordinate expert speakers
- Create website landing, registration and session pages
- Source and manage venues, catering, hotels and all the other logistics you need for a full hybrid event
- Collect post-event feedback
What do you need from your virtual event? Get in touch here and let us know.